Hoffman Estates, IL Posted: 2/22/2019
Telecommunication Engineering Department – Construction Manager Job Description:
Construction managers are in charge of a specific client or project(s) within our department. As the construction manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee, and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on and effectively communicate that with the associated client. Construction managers will work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule. Construction managers will spend most of their time working in the field.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Candidate must have 2-5 years of Construction experience, preferably within the telecommunications industry, but not required.
- Candidate must have some experience with reading engineering documents.
- Some college education is preferred, but not required
- Candidate must have shown leadership skills in past positions
- Candidate must have time management skills
- Candidate must have basic math and budgeting skills
- Ideal candidate would be willing to learn AutoCAD if they do not already have experience
Position will require travel and overnight stays, but home on most weekends.
Already have an account? Log in here