Position Title: Project Coordinator
Supports a Real Estate team with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: budgets, collections, invoicing, tracking, correspondence, and various administration tasks. Responsible for tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy.
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
• Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
• Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
• Provides additional administrative support as required.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
• One (1) to three (3) years in a telecom environment
• Experience with site acquisition and leases
• Experience with Data Entry
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
• Excellent organizational/administrative skills
• Knowledge/understanding of basic Accounting/Financial principles
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem-solving environment
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.