Position Title: Project Coordinator
Essential Job Functions
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy.
• Coordinates all tasks related to Scheduling Construction and Integration teams and vendors. Provide data entry to support management ensuring accurate tracking of budget.
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
• Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
• Two or more years in a wireless construction environment with project coordination.
• Knowledge of scheduling construction and tracking
• Knowledge of Fiber and/or Router deployment experience
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software. Advanced Excel Skills
• Excellent organizational/administrative skills
• Knowledge/understanding of basic Accounting/Financial principles
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem-solving environment
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.