Houston, TX Posted: 3/1/2019
Position Title: Project Manager (Multiple Openings)
Responsible for overall performance of wireless development projects within an assigned geographic area. Responsible timely and effective completion of multiple projects of varying scope and ensuring that all of their projects, while also effectively coordinating with all of the functions (e.g., RF, Network Real Estate, Construction, and Operations) on the assigned projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure that assigned projects are on track
- 5+ years formal project management work experience.
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Project and Visio.
- Solid understanding of PMI principles and practices and how to put them into practice; demonstrated ability to apply PMI principals required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicates with all employee levels and levels of management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- PMP certification preferred
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Minimum of five 3 years of experience managing development wireless projects
- Experience with all Real Estate responsibilities; leasing, zoning, lease amendments
- Must have experience running projects from the Real Estate activities through Construction Completed
- Experience developing detailed schedule for Milestones
- Tracking and Maintaining project through Excel and Project Management Software
- Holding Vendors and General Contractors accountable
Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Already have an account? Log in here