Las Vegas, NV Posted: 3/3/2019
Be part of the growing Telecommunications industry as a journeyman electrician.
Under general supervision, performs the full range of journeyman level electrician duties in the installation, maintenance, and repair of telecommunications equipment and standards.
- Performs rough and finished electrical installation, tests, and maintenance on a variety of wiring, motors, relays, clocks, controls, pumps, fans, heaters, lighting, and other types of electrical equipment.
- Reads schematics and specifications related to various electrical installations.
- Assists in the preparation of materials estimates.
- Maintains local purchase, and other records for parts and materials used to complete assigned work.
- Schedules preventive maintenance and repair work.
- Uses and performs operator maintenance on tools and equipment common to the trade.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Graduation from high school or equivalent work experience and five years of journeyman level (electrician) experience which may include a combination of experience and completion of an apprenticeship or training program in the craft area sufficient to equal five years’ experience.
Knowledge of: Principles, practices, and procedures associated with electrical work at the journeyman level; applicable Municipal codes.
Skill in: The performance of the full range of journeyman-level electrical and associated duties.
Ability to: Read and interpret blueprints and other drawings; develop materials estimates; fabricate various circuits as required; diagnose problems, defects, and hazards in new and existing electrical installations, equipment, and appliances; communicate effectively with others; understand and follow instructions
Already have an account? Log in here