Job Title: Project Administrator
Wage Classification: Temporary/Contract
At SAC Wireless, it's our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technology services. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the country choose SAC as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join SAC and help shape our future while creating yours.
SAC designs, builds and maintains end-to-end network infrastructure for telecommunications, enterprise and public sector customers. An industry leader with highly trained and certified professionals providing best-in- class network solutions and services.
SUMMARY: The Project Administrator will assist and support the SAC project. Responsible for tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provide regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise. Support the Project Management team with assigned projects including any of the following as assigned: budgets, collections, invoicing, tracking, correspondence, and various administrative tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Support the project staff.
• Plan and coordinate project scheduling, budgeting and administrative tasks.
• Updates necessary tracking systems to ensure that project and program status is maintained with complete accuracy.
• Keep Management informed regarding the progress of all project coordination activities.
• Alert Management of problems/conflicts relating to the execution of assigned projects.
• Coordinate all tasks related to invoicing and purchase orders.
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project and program for both internal and external distribution.
• Manage the process of material requisitions and purchase orders.
• Responsible for the creation and close out of projects.
• Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Obtain and ensure commitment to schedules from necessary team members.
• Perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required to support project completion.Technical Skills:
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Ability to create and complex maintain spreadsheets and documents.
• Must be able to document and present work in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to quickly learn and utilize a variety of software and systems
• Excellent typing and data entry skills.
• Highly organized and detail orientated.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Strong organizational, administrative, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Above average analytical skills.
• Time management skills; must be able to meet deadlines.
• Valid drivers’ license with reliable transportation.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Basic math and computer skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Business suite skills.
• Heavy experience in working with databases.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in general business environment with project coordination and/or administrative experience; wireless telecom or utility industry experience preferred
• Full Benefit Package, 401K program, and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing industry with a financially stable company.
• Employment is dependent on the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
We build an intelligent, connected world through the unparalleled execution of services and delivery of solutions to the telecommunications industry.
CORE COMPETENCIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
• Safety: Make a personal commitment to safety every day.
• Quality: Produce high quality work product.
• Speed: Execute with a sense of urgency and speed.
• Professionalism: Display a professional attitude in conduct with customers, vendors and teammates.
• Customer Service: Understand our customers' needs and deliver for them.
• Teamwork: Foster teamwork and be a great member of the team.
• Communication: Create and welcome open and honest communication.
• Ethics: Exhibit unquestionable integrity.
• Good Decisions: Make sound, smart decisions and welcome input from others.
• Financial Acumen: Understand how our work impacts customers' and our company's bottom-line.
• World View: Understand how our work builds an intelligent, connected world.
• Hire and Develop Great People: We hire talented people to share our mission, values, and core competences and we are committed to developing the best people in our business
• Say It: We commit to action with our customers, suppliers, shareholders and team members; and lead with conviction and courage
• Own It: We execute with intention, urgency, and rigor and embrace personal accountability for our commitments
• Make it Better: We improve every day in every facet of our mission and business, and seek to be world-class in all that we do.
• Expect Amazing: When we combine great people with the ability to say it, own it, and make it better, we expect to amaze our customers, suppliers, shareholders and team members as we deliver services and solutions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Sit for prolonged periods.
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Accurately complete detailed forms and reports.
• Calculate figures and amounts.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts