• Understand the direction of the marketing organization, its challenges, goals, and how Workfront can support those goals.
• Leverage expertise in business process and project management to understand, articulate, and address business issues, drivers, and needs.
• Understand and navigate stakeholder’s different and competing priorities to objectively focus on an end goal.
• Guide teams through the onboarding process from start to finish.
• Closely coordinate with fellow Administrators and Program/Project Managers in implementing integrated solutions.
• Ability to identify risk and create contingency plans to address it.
• Participate in ongoing reviews of business processes and working collaboratively to develop optimization strategies.
• Stay updated on the direction of the Workfront product roadmap and prepare users for upcoming enhancements and new releases.
• Participate in governance meetings and represent best practices both from an operations perspective and system perspective.
EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• 3+ years of professional experience as an Enterprise System Administrator, Configuration Manager, Solution Architect, Project Manager, or Consultant.
• 3+ years of direct, hands on experience owning the management of enterprise project management software, such as Workfront (strongly preferred), Sharepoint, Basecamp, Trello, Salesforce, JIRA, Wrike, Workamajig, or other project management tools.
• 3 years+ experience working in an agency or other marketing or IT environment.
• Working knowledge of Workfront solutions as a customer, partner, or employee.
• A deep understanding of calculated filters, views, and groupings.
• Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing projects of varying complexity and delivering them within specified constraints.
• Development of process diagrams and workflow documentation.
• All the qualities that are valued in our team: detail-oriented, results-driven, excellent organization and time management skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, passion for continuous improvement, and able to thrive in a fluid, fast-paced environment.