Kineticom is looking for Senior Analyst, Critical Infrastructure Cyber Security, for Enterprise Info Security to Support T-Mobile.
Responsible for partnering with Internal T-Mobile teams and 3rd parties for the integration of the Critical Security Controls (CSC) as part of the Critical Infrastructure (CI) program. Assure CI cyber readiness by recommending plans, compensating controls, updating policy or exploring remediation’s as appropriate. Generate consensus and supporting the deployment of those plans. Serve as the central resource for subject matter expertise for Corporate Information Security in all aspects of CI application and infrastructure design for assigned areas. The will be the principal security advisor to cross-functional teams for the successful delivery of CI, projects, and/or services to enterprise customers.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires expertise in the Center for Internet Security (CIS) Critical Security Controls (CSC) and their application to Critical Infrastructure and Applications. Familiarity with Wireless Telecommunications and IT Infrastructure.
Is customer focused, can manage change and innovation, is a strategic thinker, able to build relationships and influence, architect and document recommended CI requirements, is results focus and provides inspirational leadership.
• Applies the Center for Internet Security Critical Security Controls to Critical Infrastructure and Applications.
• The Principle Analyst will be the Subject Matter Expert for Corporate Information Security, supporting the assessment of cyber readiness, consulting with CI asset owners on best practices and T-Mobile policy to assure cyber readiness
• Recommend and support deployment of plans, compensating controls or remediation’s as appropriate.
• Optimizes cross-functional partnerships to successfully address Business and CI requirements. Leads / organizes large scale analysis efforts spanning multiple departments.
• Uses internal and external data resources to make strategic business decisions, update policy and persuade others.
• Collaborates and builds long-term relationships with key stakeholders.
• Anticipates likely stakeholder responses to specific recommendations and can address feedback accordingly
• Lead information security review of CI, new technologies, designs, and remediation planning efforts.
• Proactively identify process or technology improvements within existing legacy applications or infrastructure and seeks out remediation.
• Investigates and/or leads identifying security requirements and recommends plans/resolutions.
• Implements, tests and monitors info security improvements related to CI, policy or security best practices.
• Proactively identifies areas that need to be developed and seeks out expertise in those areas as needed. Keeps abreast of current CI developments and trends and can use this knowledge to create a business cases to address major issues and create specific action plans to address the gaps. Plays a leadership role in the execution of that action plan.
• Lead security projects driven by groups both internal and external to info security.
• Mentor peers and junior team members in security technologies, enterprise solution design, SDLC facilitation and effective customer interaction.