Construction Coordinator II
Concord, CA Posted: 4/1/2019
Kineticom has an opportunity for a skilled Construction Coordinator to support T-Mobile in their Concord, CA office.
The right candidate will possess at least three years of relevant wireless construction experience. They will support Site Development & Construction Project Manager by maintaining document control and tracking project activities within project timelines.
- Gather all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings
- Route Notice to Proceed packages.
- Process all auctions through VMU and process all GC POS.
- Tracks and coordinate construction schedule between Site Acquisition firms, GCs, and Ericsson.
- Works with RF to complete Integration.
- Tracks and reviews close out packages.
- Database integrity, daily update and monitoring project schedule, and daily reporting.
- QC deliverable and verify invoices for reconciling and releasing payments on the weekly report.
- other project support tasks that may arise.
Already have an account? Log in here