IT and Telecom Wireless
Nashville, TN Posted: 4/3/2019
Manages the market POs (Purchase Order), works with the Project Managers and Construction team, and handles market’s quarterly budgets. This position, at times, may provide more support to one function over the other functions. Main role is to provide accurate, sustainable and flexible financial functions to the team. Interacts with regional and/or national personnel to obtain financial forecasts and to provide monthly spend status to the team. Interfaces effectively within and outside engineering with RF, Facilities, Field and Network Operations, Finance, Regulatory and Legal. Must be a “doer” not a “delegator” with strength as an Individual Contributor (a MUST).
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
• Primary role is to manage the OPEX and CAPEX budget of market, responsible for submitting and managing Purchase Order Requests in Marketplace for T-Mobile vendors and suppliers. Obtain approvals and code PORs to appropriate budget coding.
• Responsible for submitting and managing check requests to Accounts Payable group
• Prepare financial reports for San Diego Engineering Team
• Assist with forecasting quarterly budget
• Analyzes financial data in excel using pivot tables
• Prepares and distribute project meeting minutes.
• Prepares presentations (Powerpoint)
Already have an account? Log in here