· Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, engineering
design, site acquisition, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, backhaul, construction, optimization, close-
out, and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract.
· Manage all external vendors and coordinate with internal teams necessary for timely completion and within budget.
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members, scope of work, manage
budgets for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all
required documentation and managing scope creep.
· Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job
and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
· Travel and attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve
any conflicts or issues that arise.
· Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a
timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
· Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system, invoiced and closed with complete accuracy.
· Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/non-wireless project management, asset management
· Knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
· Knowledge of MPLS and Ethernet technology applicable for deployment solutions to Wholesale and Enterprise markets.
· Strong problem solving and critical thinking
· Ability to read and understand blueprints and/or CAD drawings along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods
or riser/tower/roof top structural details.
· Ability to read and understand contracts
· Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
· Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
· Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
· Knowledge of vendor services (ordering and installation): Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment
requirements, antennas, generator and shelters.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Working Knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio