Contract Full Time
At least 3 years relevant experience required.
• Maintain detailed project tracker and provide daily KPI status reports for capital project(s) managed through the TWR.
• Interface with all areas affected by the capital project(s), including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
• Review capital project(s) deliverables for accuracy, and apprise management of risks, issues, and recommended mitigation.
• Assist Lead Project Manager by maintaining document control, database management, track project activities and issuance of project reports.
• Assist project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes and actions.
• Schedule project follow up meetings as needed Develop and publish communications to project stakeholders.
• Point of escalation to employee delegate for requests for unplanned project work (from TMO or Ericsson).
• Troubleshooting escalation lead with TWR & Ericsson teams as needed to resolve service impacts.
• Escalate within TWR when vendor troubleshooting efforts fail to resolve service impact in a timely manner.
• Issue stand down orders OR impose schedule changes as per TMO Leadership if KPI impact requires project down time to recover/normalize.
• Attend daily roadblock calls (construction delays, alarm clearing, issues preventing project completion).
• Attend Operations’ Real Time Performance Team calls and report on project related outages.
• Attend Operations’ Availability calls for project outages when overall allotted availability time is exceeded
• Advise TWR and Ericsson teams when an outage exceeds schedule or violates established norms.
• Document/Communicate inputs for Locked/Barred/Reserved Friday report.
• Directly engage TWR Team & Ericsson resources and assist in troubleshooting when efforts to resolve impact by Ericsson fail to restore service in a timely manner.
• Interface with NER Development team responsible for logistics and materials management.
• Manage and report on materials necessary to support capital project(s).
• Escalation point for material needs and risk mitigation on capital project(s).
Equipment (non-TMO supplied)
• One computer (Windows XP, 7, 8, or 10)