**This is a Contract 3-6 month period with possibility of extension**
This role will support two teams with various aspects of a number of ongoing projects and responsibilities. These can include landowner correspondence both written and verbal, project tracking, administering large mailings, ad hoc report compilation and project research. This role will be in a fast paced environment and will be a great opportunity for someone looking to build a variety of skill sets and relationships all within one role.
Essential Job Functions:
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on a variety of issues and projects
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems
• Creates, distributes and tracks correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external)
• Compiles ad hoc reports as requested
• Facilitate large mailings which includes completing mail merges, data validation and envelope compilation
• Manage the sorting, tracking and return routing of a large volume of project documents
• Various Office management functions such as supply ordering, package shipment, office vendor coordination and payment (garbage, utilities, coffee, etc.).
• Provides additional administrative support as required.
• Customer obsessed and drives accountability.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills with excellent telephone, written, and oral communication skills
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to thrive and instill trust in a dynamic problem solving environment
• Ability to manage ambiguity and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Enthusiastic, Nimble Learner with desire to acquire new subject matter expertise
• A team oriented collaborator
• Knowledge of JD Edwards is a plus
• Knowledge of CCISites is a plus
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.