Field Engineer III
Beltsville, MD Posted: 7/2/2019
- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- Management of general contractor job quality, safety standards, and punch lists.
- Perform cell site audits after site is built to evaluate GC work quality Provide reports to Construction Managers
- Interact with outside governmental agencies, consultants and vendors
- Maintain database of design walks, contacts, unique addresses
- Coordinate with utility companies for construction work and other situations as they arise
- Build and maintain superb relationship with client
- Day to day completion of assigned work orders and trouble tickets
- Performing required maintenance on assigned sites
- Monitoring site KPIs and troubleshooting with RF Engineer
- Performing On Call duties at least one week per month
- Address defective Repair & Maintenance parts for market
- Oversee LTE deployment and integration of new technologies on assigned sites
- Respond to Sales Team issues and customer complaints
|Is driving a requirement for this assignment?
Already have an account? Log in here