Specialist Site Development
Sacramento, CA Posted: 7/8/2019
Specialist Site Development will work directly with large wireless service providers in adding to or upgrading their wireless networks. The Specialist Site Development will be assigned a specific number of wireless communication sites for which he or she will be responsible. He or she will handle all aspects of the site acquisition process for each of his or her sites, including researching and obtaining site candidates, obtaining use and building permits and planning approval of the site plan and drafting and negotiating leases. The Specialist Site Development will also work as part of a team and be supported by architecture and engineering specialists, as well as a legal/quality control team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Support dynamic regional/market assignments of all aspects of Acquisition/Zoning/A&E/NTP deliverables
- Perform soft audits (lease/amendments review, leverage Z&P Analysis, file audit)
- Prepares and submits notice letters to landlords as required
- Obtain landlord consent as required
- Negotiate with landlords to obtain an outcome that is in the client’s best interest from a financial and legal standpoint Coordination of any fees required for zoning and permitting fees, etc.
- Coordination of site visits (if required)
- Obtain any necessary due diligence from site or property owners and confirm leasing, zoning, permitting, and environmental compliance
- Supports Reg. A&E Lead for obtaining, reviewing/approving A&E deliverables from vendors as needed
- Negotiate and coordinate execution of Agreements, Leases, access and utility easements, and amendments as necessary
- Support client and GC in obtaining Zoning and Permitting approvals as necessary
- Supports Regional Leasing Lead with managing any required outsourced vendor for Zoning or Permitting requirements as needed
- Obtain NTP from site or tower owner (if required), and complete any NTP requirements
- Maintains milestone completion forecasts in client’s database and Tasks within that database
- Uploads documents per client specifications and manages document control as required
- Resolves leasing, zoning, and permitting issues as needed
- Technical Understanding/Ability
- Contract and Lease Interpretation and Negotiation Experience
- Ability to Analyze Basic Legal Documents
- Strong Interpersonal and Verbal Communication Skills
- Public Speaking Ability
- High Level of Organization and Scheduling Abilities
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency
- Desire to Succeed and Learn New Skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Real Estate License required OR 1-2 years of industry planning experience
• Land Use Planning, Business Administration and Paralegal degrees desired
Already have an account? Log in here