ARAMIS CAD Drafter
Hoffman Estates, IL Posted: 8/23/2019
We're looking for:
A CAD Drafter/Designer with ARAMIS to join our growing team in Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX preferred (working remotely will be considered). The CAD Drafter/Designer will be responsible for working with Lead Engineers to develop high-quality drawings utilizing ARAMIS.
What you'll do:
- Maintain advanced knowledge of wireless equipment and compound layouts.
- Prepare design development drawings on ARAMIS/AutoCAD from preliminary design drawings, field sketches, and site visits.
- Produce A&E drawings with accuracy and attention to details. May perform basic design computations.
- Translate sketches, verbal and written information into ARAMIS/CAD drawings
- Organize the layout of plans, details and schedules on the CAD drawings.
- Assist in scheduling the assigned projects by developing charts and revising schedules under the direction of the project manager.
- Check own work to ensure that all redlined corrections are fully and accurately transferred to the ARAMIS/CAD files.
- Give direction and training to new, and other, ARAMIS/CAD Ddrafter/Designer staff members.
Already have an account? Log in here