San Ramon, CA Posted: 11/4/2019
- Investigation of requirements
- Determine the application forms, procedures and requirements for submitting applications that are considered “incomplete”.
- Determine the manner of applications submittal (electronic / paper).
- Determine costs associated with applications all the way through approval
- Determine the services level commitment for the applications approval process
- Individual departmental review periods (processing application, estimating, site walks, contracts, meter set interval).
- Identification of A&E affecting requirements
- Is the power utility a sole owner of JPA member?
- Do they allow or restrict the placement of meters on their poles?
- If restricted, what manner of meter placement is allowed?
- Special construction requirements / material specifications / agreements or authorizations?
- Do they support wireless meters? What amp rating?
- Do globe meters need to be “test bypass type”?
- Will they deliver power to municipally owned or ExteNet owned poles?
- Can meters be stealthed or concealed?
- Advise on design criteria
- Work with A&E companies to ensure application requirements are included correctly on the design prints
- Review and approve A&E designs for power submittal
- Preparation of submittal of applications
- ExteNet provided list of locations sorted by priority
- Applications on priorities to start within 30 days of start / 3 days of completed submittal design
- Application approval management & changes, up to contract issue
- Looking for you to aggressively push the power companies to keep applications on track
- Provide weekly reporting of applications, status, follow up’s and meetings
- Applications fees and other processing costs
- Application copies
- Application fee’s
- Pre-walk meetings
Already have an account? Log in here