Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field (preferred, not required)
- A minimum of two years related work experience in human resources or related field.
- Must have a background in handling HR paperwork, managing employee life cycle, benefits, etc.
- Must be customer focused and have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Language and Related Skills
- TCA must communicate in a professional manner, both orally and in written form with contractors, internal and external customers.
- Strong organizational skills, a high sense of urgency and attention to detail required.
- TCA communicates regularly via phone and email.
- Must have strong computer skills using MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel) as well as SmartSearch, payroll system, etc.
- TCA role has heavy phone volume.
- Must be able to work with and communicate effectively with a global diverse community of employees.
- Must be able to follow instructions, pre-established guidelines and procedures to perform the functions of the job as well as interpret policy/procedures as they apply to the HR situation.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regards to personnel files, drug and background results and medical information is required.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of Kineticom.
- Regularly exercises independent judgment and makes routine decisions upholding company and state/federal policies and procedures.
- Able to identify and understand when additional information is needed to make a decision and uses the proper escalation path to research and resolve the issue.
None required at this time.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, cell phones, photocopiers, fax machines and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of this that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands to fingers, handle or feel and be able to reach with hands or arms.
No travel is expected for this position except for Talent Care Agents working with K2Com Services LLC. They may travel up to 30% of their time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.