* High School diploma or equivalent
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* A valid driver's license required
* Minimum three (3) + years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
* Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground) for SCS.
* Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing for SCS.
* Working knowledge of NESC, NEC and OSHA standards.
* Knowledge of budget development and execution
* Knowledge of construction management process
* Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
* Ability to read and understand blueprints
* Ability to direct and diagnose work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
* Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach - strong interpersonal skills
* Strong computer skills - MS office and project management software knowledge