Tower Crew Foreman
Salt Lake City, UT Posted: 9/2/2021
As a Tower Crew Foreman, you will be trusted to perform installation, maintenance and repair of telecommunications wireless systems. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Installs, maintains and repairs voice, data and wireless communications systems.
- Maintains telecommunications equipment and installs, rearranges and removes equipment and associated wiring.
- Interprets service orders, circuit diagrams, and electrical schematics.
- Tests, locates, and repairs equipment problems associated with trouble calls, and performs routine maintenance.
- Verifies work order information and receipt of all necessary equipment and information.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Associates degree. Related experience will be accepted in lieu of degree. - 3+ years of related experience
- Ability to lead and manage multiple tower climbers/crew
- Ability to effectively communicate with GDIT management team and assigned tower crew on a daily basis.
- Responsible for overall performance including safety, quality, production and financials.
- Basic computer skills to send daily progress reports, safety reports, and quality audits with back-up photos and videos.
- Must be able to work long hours outside in the elements in a full body harness suspended at varying heights for long periods of time.
- Candidates are required to complete General Dynamics training before working in the field (CPR, First Aid Training, RF Awareness, and Climbing/Rigging Certifications).
- Candidates must be willing to travel 100% of the time.
- Travel will be within the state of Washington and/or Oregon.
Preferred: Verizon Program experience #GDITWireless For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Already have an account? Log in here