Supports a team (District, Area, or Functional group) with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
* Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
* Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
* Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
* Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
* Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
* Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
* Provides additional administrative support as required.
* Issue vendor POs, as needed
* Various Office management functions such as supply ordering, package shipment, event coordination, office vendor coordination and payment (garbage, utilities, coffee, etc.)