As a Tower Technician II you will be responsible for a full range of installation, repair and maintenance services on clients’ cellular towers including but not limited to:
• Performing transmission line and antenna systems installation
• Conducting repair and maintenance on lighting systems
• Troubleshooting, replacing and performing maintenance on 4G components, coax, jumpers, TMA’s, connectors, etc.
• Performing antenna and path alignments
Minimum 1 year of telecom tower climbing experience
• High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
• Valid Driver’s License
• ComTrain certificate (required)
• Computer Literacy (required for positions that involve the use of a computer)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Experience using the Sunsight Alignment tool
• Experience performing transmission line and antenna systems installation to include 4G component installation, RRH’s etc.
• Experience with repairs and replacing defective equipment