Field Engineer III
Parsippany, NJ Posted: 4/11/2019
- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- Management of general contractor job quality, safety standards, and punch lists.
- Perform cell site audits after site is built to evaluate GC work quality Provide reports to Construction Managers Interact with outside governmental agencies, consultants and vendors Maintain database of design walks, contacts, unique addresses
- Coordinate with utility companies for construction work and other situations as they arise Build and maintain superb relationship with client Day to day completion of assigned work orders and trouble tickets
- Performing required maintenance on assigned sites
- Monitoring site KPIs and troubleshooting with RF Engineer
- Performing On Call duties at least one week per month
- Address defective Repair & Maintenance parts for market Oversee LTE deployment and integration of new technologies on assigned sites
- Respond to Sales Team issues and customer complaints
|Is driving a requirement for this assignment?
Already have an account? Log in here