Contract Full Time
The Construction Project Manager will ensure efficient ordering and processing of our wireless equipment deliveries, quality control, drawing review and scheduling of deployment. You will work with GC’s, partnered vendors and fellow team members to ensure timely call-off of materials, tracking through our variety of databases, coordination with our national vendor, troubleshooting where needed. Asset tracking and coordination will be an important part of this job as well. You’ll immerse yourself in a growing business and you’ll be involved in developing new strategies in internal and external processes. You’ll work collaboratively with a variety of personnel and take on additional roles where possible. This is a position for the individual who learns quickly and is an enthusiastic team player.
- Process-oriented position.
- Coordinate equipment, scheduling of equipment and monitor construction progress
- Provide proactive planning and reporting using internal IT systems
- Provide just in time material forecasting
- Work with logistics partner to settle lost package claims.
- Work with internal team to develop new strategies for internal efficiencies.
- Learn other parts of the business with the opportunity to expand the position.
- High level of trustworthiness.
- Self-starting with strong work ethic.
- Skilled with computers and typing (Microsoft Office products, strong cloud and database skills)
- Detail-oriented, organized with ability to prioritize and efficiently complete task with consistency
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- High School degree at a minimum with those with a college degree or some college coursework preferred.
Prior wireless industry experience preferred, specifically experience with the configurations and parts that make up a wireless site bill of materials.
Job Types: Full-time
• Wireless, inventory, construction manangement: 1 year (Preferred)
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• English (Required)
• United States (Required)