This ideal candidate has experience building cell sites.
The resource is very capable of reading a BOM, RFDS and CDs to evaluate the materials that have arrived in the warehouse to determine if material is missing, incomplete or incorrect and take the necessary steps to quickly get the BOM complete so that the site can be released to the GC and built.
OVERALL WAREHOUSE & PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS SCOPE
• Management and Oversight of Site Bill of Materials (BOM) – All Programs, All Projects not limited to the following: Supplier to work directly with all Project, all Program PM’s without limitation for MOD, NSD, Overlay, Capacity, Metro Keep, Market Infill, Rural America, Replacement, Microwave, Temp site relocation, Generator, Sector Add, Decommissioning, B2B, AAV, CSR, Small Cell, DAS Cell, Pico Cell and all Special Events
• Audit each Site Materials upon arrival to the local warehouse and confirm that Tellworks inventory system is updated with full material receipt within 48 Hrs.
• Supplier to provide a spot check (Quality Audit) on received materials "Put Away" and provide findings (Incorrect shelf, bin, aisle, location placements) to Supply Chain and Logistics PM.
• Work in the warehouse with the warehouse supplier to support material inventory and fill accuracy via a spot check of items pulled for shipment.
• Work with the warehouse supplier to help identify key needs and process gaps to facilitate a sustainable fix to inventory pull accuracy.
• Establish Overall Check List – Establish a check list for use to assure all items are covered for each type of site and all considerations
o EC including valid permits
Work with the local Tellworks resources at the MSL to ensure that materials come in and are evaluated, augmented if necessary and released to the GC.
* Valid Drivers License *