Seattle, WA Posted: 8/2/2019
As a Construction Scheduler supporting AT&T Turf, you will be trusted to develop and maintain scheduling for wireless construction projects. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Ensures effective schedule optimization through appropriate sequencing and prioritizing of work and/or materials.
- Works closely with the estimators of the proposals during the bidding/estimating phase and develops well-defined and properly-sequenced work activities.
- Prepares and maintains accurate, standardized estimates and applicable timelines for various construction and renovation projects.
- Coordinates and monitors construction project activities and expenditures as it relates to the estimate and project timeline.
- Works closely with Construction Superintendents and clients.
- Prepares reports on the progress of construction projects. Ensures that assignments and scheduling of work follows company policy.
- Evaluates current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of construction projects.
- Assists in observation and inspection of construction projects under engineering and construction jurisdiction to assure conformance with plans and specifications.
- May perform technical and professional civil engineering work in the field and office.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in wireless construction scheduling
- Ability to complete VQA process (video quality audits) and closeouts for AT&T Installations
- Understanding of ND298 requirements
- AT&T Turf experience preferred
Already have an account? Log in here