Minneapolis, MN Posted: 8/10/2019
Kineticom is a leader in talent acquisition and workforce solutions.
Position Title: Construction Supervisor
- Supervises the activities of employees involved in construction operations.
- Employees at this level are typically responsible for more than 100 sites.
Detailed Job Description
- Supervises the day-to-day workflow of subordinate construction workers.
- Coordinates construction scheduling and communication and acts as a liaison to project management concerning bids, subcontracting, progress and delays
- Assigns employees tasks to maximize productivity, minimize costs, and maintain quality.
- May direct staff through subordinate 'lead' employees.
- May be responsible for estimates, schedules, materials, and purchase orders.
- Performs advanced construction tasks as needed.
- Reviews and compiles operations records, such as inspection reports and tool, equipment and supply usage, and safety reports.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Associates Degree in a related discipline.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
5-8 years of related construction experience.
Working Conditions: Road Warrior covering Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan until late October, then heading South.
We offer the following benefits:
Access to a Healthcare Plan
Already have an account? Log in here