JOB TITLE: Associate Project Manager
The Associate Project Manager, will be responsible for the management and execution in the engine room and will be responsible for acquisitions, zoning and permitting for a large scale wireless project. All candidates must have a minimum of 5 years' experience to be considered.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
•Reviews soft/hard audits, develops Site Development Plan and budget, obtains approval from Client.
•Manages Site Acquisition Vendors when necessary for special cases requiring local leasing support.
•Executes Project Plan - Regularly monitors and measures quality of staff performance, ensures projected dates are met and forecasts are up to date, timely receipt of deliverables, and overall Client satisfaction in accordance with the Project Plan and Schedule.
•Oversees document control and ensures compliance with customer requirements.
•Executes Quality Plan - ensures accuracy of information, documents, deliverables, and forecasts provided to Client.
•Resolves complex leasing issues
•Strong Interpersonal and Verbal Communication Skills.
•High Level of Organization and Scheduling Abilities.
•Microsoft Excel Proficiency.
•Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, two to four years related experience, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Sit for prolonged periods.
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Accurately complete detailed forms and reports.
• Travel may be required but limited.