Seattle - SeaTac, WA Posted: 12/19/2019
Electrician needed for 6-9 month contract with possible conversion to permanent employment.
These are Road Warrior positions with expected out of market travel for up to 2 weeks at a time. Client will provide vehicle, gas card, and per diem
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Valid Driver License
- Experience installing commercial generators independently
- Journey Electrician License is NOT required however, previous generator installation experience is.
Must be able to pass:
- 12 panel drug screen
- 3 Year Motor Vehicle report
- 7-year criminal background check
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Install back-up generators for cell sites
- Install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, power equipment, and components of machinery and equipment following electrical code, manuals, specifications, schematics, and blueprints.
- Install and repair control and distribution apparatus, including motors, relays, switches, thermostats, circuit-breaker panels, etc.
- Install and connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus for machines and equipment in new and existing facilities following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints
- Diagnose and resolve problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment using testing instruments and equipment.
- Test continuity of circuits to ensure compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit using rulers, measuring devices, hand tools, pipe threader, and conduit bender.
- Repair or recommend replacement of electrical appliances, including industrial sized generator
Already have an account? Log in here