Field Technician (Nokia)
Bothell, WA Posted: 3/11/2020
Kineticom is looking for a Field Technician to join our growing team in Bothell, WA. Previous experience with Nokia equipment and / or T-Mobile is preferred.
At least 3 years relevant experience required. Responsible for staying current in technical theory, application, and operational discipline. Takes on technical and project-related efforts, providing communication as directed. The Technician has a solid understanding of theory and application related to project management, radio access networks, backhaul to sites, signaling, disaster recovery planning and response, data services, and location-based services. The Technician has a basic understanding of theory and application related to network design, capacity planning, power systems AC/DC, and grounding.
Minimum of 5 years experience as a field technician or similar role
• Experience or education equivalent of Associate’s degree in communications, navigation, radar, electronics, or computer technology
• Basic leadership skills and ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks
• Able to work independently or in a team environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexibility with ever-changing environments and priorities
• Understands basic RF Engineering, Radio Frequency theory, and Electricity and Electronics theory
• Solve problems using creativity and innovation
• Accepts and provides constructive feedback
• Operational knowledge and theory of all interconnecting circuits to include but not limited to T1, T3, and microwave radio
• 2 years experience in switch operations and maintenance, with a proven track record of success
Already have an account? Log in here