Olympia, WA Posted: 3/19/2020
Responsible for supervision and management of field crews for assigned Client Projects. Accountable for managing the overall field performance, including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Provide oversight with site construction projects.
- Direct and supervise assigned Field Construction Lead
- Ensure correct level and talent of field crews.
- Perform site pre-construction walk with GC / Field Construction Leads.
- Validate with Field Construction Leads on detailed material lists and scope of services lists from BOM and drivers.
- Ensure timely construction material / equipment site call-out and delivery.
- Report project status and performance data as required to management.
- Review project costs for accuracy of time, materials and subcontractors.
- Order all rental equipment needed for projects and ensure it is returned in a timely fashion.
- Comply with Customer specifications on all site construction by detailed coordination, review and approval of all documentation including but not limited to construction reports, grounding reports and as-builts.
- Perform mandatory site safety inspection with Field Construction Lead.
- Monitor and report performance of projects by ensuring full utilization of tracking tools and reports, observation of and attendance at progress meetings, and direct interaction with personnel and management for feedback.
- Attend Last-day-of-Construction site visit.
- Schedule Video Closeout site activity.
- Attend Video Quality Audit session and validate zero defects found.
- Ensure compliance with Customer specifications on all site construction.
- Ensure procurement & asset tracking requirements of all materials of each project.
- Ensure permitting, inspections and code compliance are completed as needed for each assigned project.
- Participate & ensure project closeout activities completed for Customer and SAC.
Bachelor’s degree in construction management or civil engineering preferred
Minimum of 2 years in a Construction Management role with relevant Wireless
- Telecommunications industry experience.
- Proven sophisticated understanding of scope, schedule, cost, quality, resource, and deliverable
- Ability to manage multiple projects types simultaneously
- Previous experience managing and performing in a matrix organization
- Effective communicator, written and oral with ability to present to management
- Previous experience managing multifunctional direct reports
- Financial knowledge, ability to define/track project/program financials such as Budget, Margin,
- Invoicing, Revenue recognition
- Process and detail Oriented
- Strong computer skills, MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, Projects.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- High Level of Organization and Scheduling Abilities.
- Desire to Succeed and Learn New Skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Sit for prolonged periods.
Extensive use of computer
Ability to drive with valid drivers’ license
Drive for prolonged periods.
Office and outside in all weather conditions
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job.
It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in
this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this
job at any time.
Already have an account? Log in here