Tower Crew Foreman
Salt Lake City, UT Posted: 6/3/2020
K2COM is on the hunt for qualified Tower Professionals to support our national client that is building and servicing sites for American Telephone & Telegraph Company. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with an established telecom leader that provides career advancement and progression.
People are our differentiator. As a Tower Crew Foreman supporting AT&T Turf, you will be trusted to perform installation, maintenance and repair of telecommunications wireless systems.
In this role, a typical day will include:
- Installs, maintains and repairs voice, data and wireless communications systems.
- Maintains telecommunications equipment and installs, rearranges and removes equipment and associated wiring.
- Interprets service orders, circuit diagrams, and electrical schematics.
- Tests, locates, and repairs equipment problems associated with trouble calls, and performs routine maintenance.
- Verifies work order information and receipt of all necessary equipment and information.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Position requires High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of wireless carrier installation experience
- Ability to lead and manage multiple tower climbers/crew
- Ability to effectively communicate with GDIT management team and assigned tower crew on a daily basis.
- Responsible for overall performance including safety, quality, production and financials.
- Basic computer skills to send daily progress reports, safety reports, and quality audits with back-up photos and videos.
- Must be able to work long hours outside in the elements in a full body harness suspended at varying heights for long periods of time.
Candidates are required to complete training before working in the field (CPR, First Aid Training, RF Awareness, and Cimbing/Rigging Certifications).
AT&t Turf Program experience
Already have an account? Log in here