Project Coordinator III
Concord, CA Posted: 7/31/2020
At least 5 years relevant experience required. Support Project Manager by maintaining document control and tracking project activities within project timelines. Responsibilities include:
1. Tracking funding release of projects
2. Working with vendors, General contractors and internal PMs to ensure all quotes and purchase requests have been submitted in a timely manner.
3. Processing of Purchase requests in Ariba
4. Tracking proper coding and approvals
5. Daily reporting of progress and issues.
6. Review and verify delivery for invoice review and approvals.
7. Routing documents for signatures such as leases.
8. Route and track construction close out packages between the different departments.
9. Other general coordination and project tracking the team needs.
Skills and qualifications:
1. Excellent excel and tracking skills
2. Some knowledge of the wireless site development and construction process is a plus
3. Ability to track large projects.
4. Organization and communication skills
Already have an account? Log in here