Telecom CAD Drafter
Hoffman Estates, IL Posted: 4/12/2021
Produce AutoCAD design drawing sets for wireless telecom industry.
- Work as a team member across multiple fields to assemble a quality product for the customer.
- Utilize AutoCAD software to accurately reflect existing field conditions based on field notes & existing information, assemble drawings depicting upgrades to existing telecommunication facilities.
- Opportunity for vertical advancement.
- Speed, accuracy and being detail oriented are essential attributes.
- Experienced CAD drafters and designers are a plus
- Telecom/wireless experience a plus
Most Important Skills:
- Knowledge in CAD and telecom industry
- Self-managed and disciplined to meet and exceed client's expectations.
- Must be able to efficiently use AutoCAD 2013 LT drafting program
- Must be proficient in Window's Operating System, Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Visio)
- Associates Degree in Computer Aided Design Preferred
Already have an account? Log in here