Site Acquisition Manager
Alpharetta, GA Posted: 4/13/2021
The role of the Site Ac. Program Manager requires a high energy professional that understands the business needs of our organization and is driven to exceed internal and external expectations with respect to quality, safety, and overall service. In this customer facing role the Program Manager will work in partnership with Project Coordinators & AE Specialist to deliver quality products and services on time, on budget, and to the level of quality expected by our North American customers.
- Accountable to over the overall success of programs.
- Maintain contact with existing North American customers and seek out new business with potential customers in order to obtain opportunities for quoting.
- Quoting, and managing programs.
- Lead, mentor, and coach Project Coordinators and other resources.
- Report on capacity, utilization, and financials.
- Develop and implement cost reduction plans.
- Manage all sub-contractors, materials, and internal/external resources through the Project Coordinator in order to achieve the required completion date and budget costs for each project.
- Provide administrative support to the Manager and assist the Engineering Services organization in day to day activities.
- Monitor incoming orders as they relate to the project plan and schedule to ensure required materials are available when required for each project.
- Provide sufficient information to allow Project Coordinators and resources to perform tasks prior to commencement of a project.
- Maintain regular communication with Scheduling Managers, Project Coordinators, and AE Specialist to ensure projects are running on time and on budget.
- Direct and assist the Project Coordinator (when projects are not in compliance) and assist them in getting back on track.
- Address non-compliant orders. (NCR’s).
- Follow-up with both internal and external agencies with project related activities.
- Organize transportation of goods to site using third party.
- Maintain a high degree of organization when dealing with timelines and administrative duties.
- Optimize time and logistics as related to materials, inventory and equipment.
- Other such duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in telecommunications industry
- Prior project management experience or training is an asset (Site Ac. Experience preferred)
- Site Ac. Experience on small cell projects preferred.
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Engineering is an asset.
- Fully conversant with the complete MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Salesforce.
- Highly developed analytical skills and capable of handling multiple projects.
- Strong Communication and presentation skills - Verbal and written required.
- Highly self-disciplined and capable of working under pressure – a sense of urgency is required.
- Motivated and a self-starter.
Already have an account? Log in here