Network Project Manager III
Spokane, WA Posted: 4/27/2021
- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- Manage all aspects of small to intermediate projects throughout the development lifecycle, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Previous Network Operations experience a plus!
- Work closely with stakeholders and to define project parameters, then translate customer needs into formal requirements, using knowledge of the industry and delivery methodology.
- Develop detailed project schedule, resource plan, and status reports, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy, and apprise management of risks, issues, and recommended mitigations. - Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon handoff, then close all project documentation and archive appropriate records
Already have an account? Log in here