Chicago, IL Posted: 4/27/2021
As a Data Analyst you will support the business through data management, analytics, and insights generation. While working directly within a trading team, you will perform research and analysis on a variety of data sources that will impact the team’s trading strategy. This role provides a unique opportunity to work directly with a trading team as well as diverse cross functional stakeholders across the firm.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform research and analyses of various third-party vendor data sources
- Conduct financial statement and corporate structure analyses of publicly traded companies
- Research SEC filings, legal documents, indentures, etc.
- Create and maintain customized data sets
- Work with technology team on development of process design and workflow, data management, etc.
- Liaise with research and trading on variety of topics
- Other duties as assigned or needed
Skills You’ll Need:
- At least 2-4 years of finance / accounting experience (public accounting or consulting experience)
- Experience with data analysis / management a plus
- Resourceful self-starter; great attention to detail; ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills, ability to connect dots across data sources / processes
- Ability to synthesize findings, develop action recommendations, and clearly communicate to team members and / or end users
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, etc.; Python skills a plus
- Reliable and predictable availability
Already have an account? Log in here