Woodstock, GA Posted: 5/10/2021
Supporting T-Mobile, Crown Castle and Verizon site builds. Looking for skilled Technicians with T-Mobile Anchor project experience.
The Top Hand must have a complete understanding of the wireless industry and be comfortable spending 90% of their time onsite and climbing Cell Towers. Fully grasp all aspects of initial training (TT1 and TT2). Assist foreman in developing and planning complete site build (as it pertains to the SOW at hand). Share ultimate responsibility for quality of SOW deliverable. Assist foreman in identifying change orders, obstacles, and safety concerns that may impede SOW timeline. Possess leadership skills to direct all top side activities. Back up tower foreman when on the ground. Have a solid understanding of color coding, weatherproofing, grounding, etc. (as it pertains, to the SOW at hand). Understand all components of the COP process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Follow all state and federal safety regulations (OSHA, local turfing vendor, etc.) while working in an efficient and productive manner.
- Required to work at heights installing telecom equipment/materials on towers, monopoles, etc. including mounts, radios, and antennas.
- Interprets various documents (e.g. blueprints, diagrams, manufacturer specifications, etc.) to ensure proper installation of antenna systems using technical expertise, and knowledge of blueprints and diagrams.
- A willingness to travel when required.
- First Aid/BBP @ CPR
- PPE use and requirements
- Lock out Tag out
- RF Awareness
- Special equipment (aerial lift, forklift, Back hoe, capstan etc.)
- Capstan operations
- Steal work (hanging boom, antenna etc.)
- Shoot azimuths
- Knowledge of all testing equipment -load hopping and (basic functions of the equipment)
- Higher understanding of multiple pulley operations
- Fully understand quality and safety procedures
- Ability to clearly capture photo images
- Advanced understanding of Rigging
- Connector install
- System testing (load hopping) PIM, ANRITSU, Fiber etc.
- Coax, Fiber routing/handling
- Top side and bottom side grounding
- Cad welding
- Quick learner
- Able to take direction
- Physically able to climb 1000 vertical feet per day
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Physically able to climb 1000 vertical feet per day.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Accurately complete detailed forms and reports.
Already have an account? Log in here