Woodstock, GA Posted: 5/10/2021
Supporting T-Mobile, Crown Castle and Verizon site builds. Looking for skilled Tower professionals with T-Mobile Anchor project experience.
The Tower Foreman must have an expert level of understanding with all aspects of the Wireless Industry. The person in this position will be expected to maintain full control of their crew’s production and lead by example. They will utilize the tower lead to develop and plan out the complete build of the site. This person will verify a high quality of deliverables for SOW and will identify change orders, possible obstacles and safety concerns which may prevent timely completion of site work. This person will work with the supervisor to establish achievable scheduling and goal as determined by management (CM/PM).
- Minimum 2 Years Tower and Telecommunications Experience Required
- Technical Understanding/Ability
- Desire to Succeed and Learn New Skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
- Acute attention to detail
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Physically able to climb 1000 vertical feet per day.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Accurately complete detailed forms and reports.
- Frequent Travel required with overnight trips.
Already have an account? Log in here