Project Manager III
Concord, CA Posted: 5/21/2021
At least 5 years relevant experience required. - Manage all aspects of small to intermediate projects throughout the development lifecycle, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change. - Work closely with stakeholders and to define project parameters, then translate customer needs into formal requirements, using knowledge of the industry and delivery methodology.- Develop detailed project schedule, resource plan, and status reports, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle - Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners. - Review project deliverables for accuracy, and apprise management of risks, issues, and recommended mitigations. - Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon handoff, then close all project documentation and archive appropriate records
Responsibilities and skills:
• 5+ years Market development experience, overseeing project management of wireless development milestone completion
• Strong expertise in Excel, xlookups, vlookups and pivot tables. These are essential skills for the role.
• Project Manage the completion of tasks by other stakeholders. Regularly following up with stakeholders to drive execution of deliverables.
• Gather and document report requirements.
• Write report specifications to meet business needs. Use reporting tools, applications, and/or queries to create and configure new reports and dashboards.
• Perform modifications and enhancements on existing reports based on evolving business requirements. Validate and test reports to ensure accuracy and quality. May participate in the design and development of business intelligence reporting tools.
• Will provide support and training to end-users for reporting tools and reports.
• Gather simple to moderately complex data inputs from multiple sources. Run routine data queries from reporting tools, ensuring integrity of data and reporting.
• Partner with customers & stakeholders on the development and production of a wide range of standard reports. Ensure delivery meets agreed upon requirements.
• Assist with analysis, design, & testing of various enhancements & changes to reports or information portals.
Support Sr level Management with reporting, analysis, and ad hoc reporting as needed
Already have an account? Log in here