Small Cell - Foreman
Elk Grove, CA Posted: 5/25/2021
We service all of California as well as Nevada and Oregon. We are currently seeking new team members to fill a number of permanent positions. Experience requirements vary based on position, but experience is not critical for entry-level technicians because we offer in-house, on-the-job training to ensure all team members fit our culture of 'Out-work, Out-service, Out-perform'. All new hires undergo our safety training/certification to ensure requisite safety knowledge prior to deployment into the field.
- Climbing and working on communication towers for the purpose of installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintenance of wireless systems.
- Assembling/erecting various tower types including self-support, monopoles, guyed towers, etc.
- Reading construction documents, clearly explain and delegate tasks to crews, in order to perform installations per all customer requirements.
- Installing antennas, coax, fiber optic cables, DC power, AC power, etc at elevated heights of over 100 feet.
- Working closely with, manage, and mentor technicians and stay aligned with our OJT training program
- Scheduling and reviewing assigned crews and adhering to project schedules
- Adhering to all Company and industry (i.e., OSHA, NATE) standards/regulations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years of industry experience, with at least one year as a Foreman running crews
- Possession of a valid driver's license
- Ability to travel and work outside of normal business hours to include nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Working knowledge of hand tools, mechanical equipment, and electro-mechanical equipment
- Ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb load
- Local, out-of-the area and extended travel is required (up to 90%). Rotational assignments and on-call responsibilities may be expected.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, 401K, sick pay, and much more!
MANAGING PROJECTS ON-SITE
PARTICIPATE IN JOB KICK-OFF MEETINGS.
DELIVER COMPLETION OF PROJECTS ON-TIME.
MANAGE ALL MATERIALS ON-SITE. (NEW & DECOMMISSIONED)
CALL FOR INSPECTIONS.
PROTECT & DELIVER ASSETS TO AND FROM PROJECT. (COMPANY AND CUSTOMERS)
SUBMIT DAILY UPDATES ON-TIME W/DETAILED REPORTING.
UPLOAD PHOTOS. (PRE-PROGRESS-POST AND CORRECTIONS)
SUBMIT RECEIPTS IN A TIMELY FASHION.
CONDUCT DAILY TAILGATE MEETINGS. ENSURE JSA IS PROPERLY FILLED OUT.
SET DAILY & WEEKLY GOALS FOR CREW TO COMPLETE IN SEQUENTIAL TASKS FOR PROJECT COMPLETION.
DEVELOPMENT OF PEERS, SUBORDINATES, AND SELF
ACTIVELY SEEK OPPORTUNITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT.
COACH EMPLOYEES ON OJT TASKS & SIGN OFF TASKS.
GIVE ACCURATE FEEDBACK, GOOD OR BAD, DURING JOB DEBRIEFS.
PORTRAY OUR COMPANY VALUES AND HOLD OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE TO OUR VALUES.
LOOK FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO CELEBRATE BIG & SMALL VICTORIES.
OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES
KEEP COMPANY TRUCK CLEAN & ORGANIZED.
SUBMITTING ACCURATE AND PROPERLY FILLED OUT TIME CARD.
ATTEND FOREMAN MEETING AND BE ENGAGED.
INSPECT COMPANY EQUIPMENT & TOOLS PER SAFETY STANDARDS.
SUBMIT WEEKLY VEHICLE INSPECTIONS VIA WHIP AROUND APP.
LOG IN & OUT THROUGH CUSTOMER/OWNER PORTALS
Already have an account? Log in here