Project Manager III
Bellevue, WA Posted: 6/1/2021
This position is part of the T-Mobile New Product, Construction Standards, and Partner Management team. This position will collaborate closely with company-wide program managers, RF engineers, and operational organizations from program initiations to deployment completion. It will collaborate closely with external partners and Vendors for product and process development and assisting in the deployment of new sites and technology into the T-Mobile network.
The successful candidate will have 5 years of industry experience in network operations, site development, or engineering disciplines (RAN Equipment Engineering, RAN Equipment Installation, RAN Equipment Construction)
* Experience in Cell Site Construction, including installation of Radio Access Network (RAN) Equipment
* Experience in development of technical documentation and standards that will be utilized by Internal and External Organizations
* Experienced in leading cross functional teams in the design, development, and delivery of complex cell site construction solutions
* Knowledge of Cell Site Tower Structures and Designs
* Experience in communicate program objectives, identify program dependencies, prioritize activities, and resolve conflicts to keep major programs on schedule.
* Experience with business management tools such as Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
* Experience with T-Mobile tools and systems is preferred
Already have an account? Log in here